Saturday, April 23, 2011

HTC Droid Incredible Vs Motorola Droid - A Comparison Between 2 Android Phones


I'm still currently using the new HTC Unbelievable. This mobile phone is the best I have in my life. 6 months ago I started with a Droid, and was using up to receive the phone. There are several differences between the Motorola and HTC, which is the better choice of phones. Just recently upgraded to the 2.1 Android OS has been released. 2.1 update added the amazing features like multi-touch and speech to text. One great feature of the HTC model is built in radio tuner. You must use a pair or headphones as an antenna for the radio face, but you must listen to the radio anyway.

the sound quality is far superior to my Motorola droid. weight of this handset is less than the weight of Motorola as well. If you want a sleek easy to use phone I would recommend the HTC, but if you slide out the keyboard is necessary to buy the original Droid. Motorola is a slide out keyboard, a 1up for this model, but has extended features far outweigh the missing features. Some have said that the phone has a cheap feeling, that he has a slight plastic feel, but the material is different from any cell phone I have owned.

a few bad points: HTC incredible battery is rated lower than Motorola, and thinner. I could get a day or more with the original battery in the droid, but after an incredibly difficult, and running multiple simultaneous applications can not say that the battery is crap. I average charge my phone in mid-day so you do not run out when I get home from work at night. Some applications in the Android market not working properly for HTC incredible. With small built in memory of 8GB that is half the standard droid is 16GB card. good thing for this is the SD slot will take more memory, but you have to buy another card for it. I have to use a memory card reader and adapter that came with my Micro SD card to transfer files between your phone and computer.

good: amazing OLED screen makes this phone shine. No really, it's practically light my way through my house on the home screen, the brightness of the enhanced window. Also, new applications that are specific to certain droid sounds really shines on the HTC model. built in media player is light years ahead of the standard Motorola one, and a photo album quickly and very easy to navigate. 8MP camera is insanely clear and bright, dual LED flash will light up any place that the big picture. In my test images from the lower light areas produce lower image quality.

the total sum, HTC Droid incredible amazing piece of technology. For an average price of $ 99 - $ $ 200 this phone is worth every penny. Verizon has the largest network available through the country, with 3G available for most of it. Do not fall for the iPhone AT & T trap with a spotty, unreliable 3G coverage. You can find the unique Android based phone to suit your everyday needs. high point of owning an Android phone is the way that Google Apps are highly integrated. In a few seconds you can get yourself logged into Gmail, Facebook, and synchronize the contacts in the phone, immediately after making the most of your friends, family and acquaintances at the touch of your finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment