Tuesday, March 22, 2011

App Locker, Android useful widget I found on the market, is used to prevent phone applications that will lead to others, except themselves. I believe that for anyone, cell phone belongs to a private commodity, which is a lot of privacy, including private e-mail messages, personal photos, videos and files, etc.Just like everyone else, I need a useful widget to prevent my application from accidental or unauthorized access. So I downloaded a few widgets from the Android Market and found that the App Locker is a better one of those few devices.

Its key feature is convenient and easy to operate. I do not like complex programs because they take you much time to learn how to use them. Select the program you want to protect, and then lock it up just a light click. As a result, users must enter a password, or draw a pattern to unlock before access.The developer is designed for users, in addition to its simple operation, a point that users must know the answers are on the list. First should come the FAQ for help when you encounter some problems, such as a list of frequently asked questions of the most common issues that users face. What is more, App Locker provides an introduction to the detailed settings for it.

Are you a forgetful person? I always forget my password? This widget allows you to set a password and e-mail recovery to retrieve your password once you forget it, that's what I like best.

In short, the app cabinets App-protector to prevent others from getting your phone to do anything after you set up your important role in the locked status.

No comments:

Post a Comment